Avala and Smederevo Fortress
On this private excursion is from Belgrade you can visit Avala Mountain, Avala Tower, Smederevo Fortress, and Vinča Museum. You will be impressed by sighting on Belgrade from the tower which was destroyed in 1999 NATO bombing and rebuilt in 2004. Smederevo Fortress is an impressive fort on the Danube. All of those places are less than one hour from Belgrade.
Fortress - 500rsd
Avala Tower - 300rsd
Vinča Museum - 300 rsd
- ✔ Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation in Belgrade or BEG airport
- ✔ Private transfer between locations with a comfortable car or minivan
- ✔ An informative, professional English-speaking chauffeur with good knowledge about Novi Sad Area
- ✔ All driving expenses(fuel, tolls, parking…)
- ✔ Child seat if you need
- ✔ WI-FI
- ✔ Bottled water
- ✘ Licensed Guide
- ✘ Entrance Fees to museums or wine-tasting tours
- ✘ Food and drink
- ✘ Personal expenses
- ✘ More time or longer tour than agreed
You may also like…
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTE!
BELGRADE TRANSFERS PROVIDE TAXI TRANSPORTATION SERVICE TO TOURIST LOCATIONS, WAITING THERE, AND DRIVING BACK TO YOUR ACCOMMODATION ACCORDING TO YOUR DESIRED ITINERARY AND SCHEDULING. WE ARE NOT A TOUR OPERATOR OR TOURIST AGENCY! YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US HELPFUL AND INFORMATIVE PROFESSIONAL ENGLISH-SPEAKING DRIVERS BUT NOT THE TOUR GUIDES.