Mokra Gora and Sargan Eight Private Tour from Belgrade
Discover the breathtaking beauty of West Serbia on an exclusive private tour from Belgrade to Mokra Gora and experience the tourist train ride via the famous Sargan Eight railway. Take in the stunning sights and immerse yourself in the impressive nature of Mokra Gora and Tara National Park. Don’t miss this opportunity to create unforgettable memories in Serbia.
Shown price is for a private group of up to 4 people.
- Start to Uvac from your accommodation in Belgrade at 7:30 am
- About 2 and a half hours of driving through the Serbian countryside via the mountains between towns of Valjevo and Bajina Basta.
- Short stopping for a few pictures at the Gate of Podrinje (Kapija Podrinja), a viewpoint at a 1000m altitude, and sight of the surroundings of Serbian and Bosnian mountains.
- A famous Drina River House.
- Driving through the forest of Tara National Park.
- Drvengrad, Mecavnik - wooden town, also known as Kustendorf
- 13:15 - Start of tourist train round-trip. It's a two-hour ride, including a lot of sightseeing points.
- 15:30 - Return to Belgrade, arrival around 20:00
Duration: About 12 hours
Tickets: Sargan Eight scenic train ride - Adults 1000 RSD, Drvengrad - 300 RSD
- ✔ Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation in Belgrade or BEG airport
- ✔ Private transfer between locations with a comfortable car
- ✔ An informative, professional English-speaking chauffeur with good knowledge of the road to Mokra Gora
- ✔ All driving expenses(fuel, tolls, parking…)
- ✔ Child seat if you need
- ✔ WI-FI
- ✔ Bottled water
- ✘ Ticket for Mecavnik and Sargan Eight - 1500 RSD
- ✘ Food and drink
- ✘ Personal expenses
The weather in the mountains can be very unpredictable. Bring warm clothes and wind and rain protection. The train ride starts at 13:15. You'll have enough time to visit other places before that, but you must follow the driver's instructions about time limitations on sightseeing stops before the train ride. Remember that roads leading to these places can be bendy mountain roads, and bringing some medicine for car sickness is a good idea.
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTE!
BELGRADE TRANSFERS PROVIDE TAXI TRANSPORTATION SERVICE TO TOURIST LOCATIONS, WAITING THERE, AND DRIVING BACK TO YOUR ACCOMMODATION ACCORDING TO YOUR DESIRED ITINERARY AND SCHEDULING. WE ARE NOT A TOUR OPERATOR OR TOURIST AGENCY! YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US HELPFUL AND INFORMATIVE PROFESSIONAL ENGLISH-SPEAKING DRIVERS BUT NOT THE TOUR GUIDES.