Novi Sad and Sremski Karlovci
Novi Sad private excursion is our best selling tour from Belgrade. In this day-trip, you will see the most European city in Serbia. You will be impressed by sighting from Petrovaradin Fortress on Danube, Fruška Gora, and Novi Sad. But before Novi Sad and Fruška Gore maybe you should taste some wines. Sremski Karlovci is a small Serbian town famous for its great history, architecture, and wines. And you can choose to see one of the middle ages monasteries, Kovilj or Krušedol.
What you will see on this tour
- Novi Sad city center
- Petrovaradin Fortress
- Sremski Karlovci
- 1 Fruška Gora Monastery (Kovilj or Krušedol)
Duration: 6-8 h
- ✔ Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation in Belgrade or BEG airport
- ✔ Private transfer between locations with a comfortable car or minivan
- ✔ An informative, professional English-speaking chauffeur with good knowledge about Novi Sad Area
- ✔ All driving expenses(fuel, tolls, parking…)
- ✔ Child seat if you need
- ✔ WI-FI
- ✔ Bottled water
- ✘ Licensed Guide
- ✘ Entrance Fees to museums or wine-tasting tours
- ✘ Food and drink
- ✘ Personal expenses
- ✘ More time or longer tour than agreed
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTE!
BELGRADE TRANSFERS PROVIDE TAXI TRANSPORTATION SERVICE TO TOURIST LOCATIONS, WAITING THERE, AND DRIVING BACK TO YOUR ACCOMMODATION ACCORDING TO YOUR DESIRED ITINERARY AND SCHEDULING. WE ARE NOT A TOUR OPERATOR OR TOURIST AGENCY! YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US HELPFUL AND INFORMATIVE PROFESSIONAL ENGLISH-SPEAKING DRIVERS BUT NOT THE TOUR GUIDES.